Buying an antique violin, viola or cello
Navigating through the complicated world of antique instruments.
This course is right for you if:
- You consider buying an antique violin/viola/cello
- Wonder what is important when buying a stringed instrument
- Want the instrument to be an investment, a working tool or both
- Wonder where best to buy: auction house, luthier, dealer or a private person
- Want to know which factors contribute to the price of an instrument
- Want to know which papers should come with an antique instrument
You may only buy an antique instrument once in a lifetime. Be as prepared as possible!
After taking the course you are able to:
Learn what kind of instrument suits your needs.
Know where to get it
Where to best buy the instrument you are looking for.
Combine playing & investing
Know what an instrument needs to be an investment.
In this course you will learn:
- How to decide what kind of instrument to buy
- What to consider regarding sound and playability when buying
- Which documents are important when buying and where to get them
- How prices of instruments are comprised
Lern to find your soulmate-instrument
Get the course
incl. VAT (if charged)