Care and maintanance for your violin, viola or cello
Great sound needs good care!
This course is right for you if:
- Your instrument sometimes doesn’t sound good and you are not sure what the reason could be
- You don’t know what you could do yourself and when it is time to visit a luthier.
- You don’t know how to choose the right strings for your particular instrument
- You are not sure how to clean your instrument so that it looks great without damaging the varnish
- Travelling with your instrument is very stressfull
A deeper knowledge about your instrument and how to take care of it is priceless.
After taking the course you are able to:
Know your sound
Learn to listen to your instrument: know what to do and get the best possible sound!
Know your instrument
Learn to care for your instrument and when it is time to visit a luthier.
Be confident in situations like travelling, having an accident etc. .
In this course you will learn:
- How to make sure your instrument sounds and works its best
- How to monitor and stabilize the sound of your instrument
- How to choose strings for instrument
- How to make your pegs work in a reliable way
- How to clean your instrument and look after the varnish
- How to travel with your instrument
- How to deal with accidents.
Take care of your instrument
Get the course
incl. VAT (if charged)